UPDATE: Raptors at SaberCats Match Postponed for Weather

Photo Credit: Houston SaberCats

Due to severe weather, including flood warnings, the Raptor’s May 11th match vs the Houston SaberCats will be postponed until further notice. According to the Washington Post, nearly 90,000 Houston area residents are without power, and with more rain on the forecast, the SaberCats released an announcement stating that the match, and the re-opening of their impressive new stadium, will have to be postponed.

“In an abundance of caution for the safety of our fans, the Houston SaberCats have decided to postpone their match with the Glendale Raptors initially scheduled for this Saturday, May 11 due to the current and forecasted weather conditions,” reads the SaberCats website

When we have further information to pass along in regard to rescheduling, we will update you as soon as possible. In the meantime, everyone here in Glendale sends their best wishes out to Houston. Stay safe out there! 

Update: The match has been scheduled for Wednesday, May 29th at 6:30pm MT.

Read Original Article >>