Promoting Inaugural Professional Season
Celebrating incredible success in their inaugural professional season of rugby, the Glendale Raptors have announced an exciting new partnership with local restaurants and businesses. For the final two home games of the season, fans are invited to present Raptors tickets at a number of local restaurants, either before or after a game, to receive special offers or discounts. Purchase tickets for the Raptors game against Houston on June 8, or against Seattle on June 16, and enjoy a special offer on local fare as well. Pairing great food and great rugby has never been easier or more fun.
Present your Glendale Raptors ticket stub all day June 8 and June 16 and receive the following deals (subject to terms and conditions):
- $2 pizza slices at Pie Society Pizza
- Save $5 at Sam’s No. 3 Glendale Location (Minimum purchase of $30)
- Save 20% at Inga’s Alpine Tavern
- Free Tiramisu with food purchase at Pizza Republica Glendale Location
- Free Chips and Salsa with food purchase at Chili’s Glendale Location
- Save 10% (on food only) at Old Chicago’s Colorado Blvd. Location
- Receive 20% off entire food purchase at Cuba Cuba Sandwicheria
Not limited to eateries, the Raptors promotion also challenges Glendale businesses to a group ticket sales competition. Encouraged to enjoy Raptors games en masse, purchasers of 20 tickets or more will not only receive 20% off face value, but the business that sells the most tickets will also be awarded a free catered lunch, hand delivered by the professional Raptors team. With more than 2 million square feet of office space in Glendale, competition will be stiff. Group tickets are available for the June 8 game against Houston and the June 16 game against Seattle.